Job Title: ASP.Net Developer
Chief Job Responsibilities of an ASP dot NET developer
Analyzing and gathering requirements for the framework and creating a design for the final software output.
- Developing the web based software using computer programming languages such as VB.net, C# and MSSQL.
- Performing extensive software testing and stringent quality checks as per the QC guidelines to ensure an error
free as well as optimum final product to the user.
- Creating and maintaining the ASP.NET based websites and their web applications as per the initial guidelines of the client.
- Making changes to existing web applications according to the feedback received from the end users or clients. In some cases,
changes are also made in order to update the application’s compatibility with the latest operating systems.
- Testing the applications and websites on different web browsers to ensure a standard user experience for the clients across all platforms.
Additional Job Responsibilities of an ASP dot NET developer
Besides these core responsibilities, there are a few additional job functions that are carried out by them.
- Training the end user or client on the final product as well as providing technical support whenever required.
- Designing back end database structures for the web applications and also generating stored procedures that are complex in nature for the software’s maintenance purposes.
- Finding information about latest technologies that aid in the development of core web applications and enhance their features in the long run.
- They have to also ensure the compatibility of their websites with newer software or operating system version.
- Understanding the life cycle of software and determining any changes that may be needed as per the observations and feedback of software testing professionals.